THE IECEP ROLE
1. Promote continuing professional development and competence among its members.
2. Institutionalize professionalism and ethical practice among its members.
3. Preserve/Enhance the social and moral stature/prestige of the profession.
4. Increase membership and encourage the active participation of members in activities of the organization.
5. Recognize outstanding academic and professional achievements and contributions to the profession.
6. Formulate, update and recommend adoption of codes, laws, rules and regulations, programs and technical standards affecting the ECE profession.
7. Validate complaints and assists affected parties in pursuing corrective measures against violation of laws, rules and regulations affecting public interest relative to the practice of the profession.
8. Cooperate/Coordinate with and assist government and non-government organizations in all matters relevant to the practice of the profession.
9. Exercise and safeguard the right to nominate qualified candidates to the Board of Electronics Engineering from among its active members.
10.Initiate and/or participate in meaningful social, cultural and civic activities, particularly those involving the presentation, conservation and protection of the environment.
11.Enhance public awareness about IECEP and the ECE profession, and disseminate latest technological and regulatory information regarding the profession.
12.Protect the rights and privileges of members in the practice of the profession.
13.Promote the general well being of its members.
14.Provide the infrastructure and resources for academic and career development programs.
15 Maintain unity among Electronics professionals through one Accredited Professional Organization